-------------- ---------------- www.beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/y8xWrgFjg7e-ySmEVZL0BxIYx1w.txt Mommies Angels: Dial Nutriskin Lotion review- Soft skin in just 3 days
Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dial Nutriskin Lotion review- Soft skin in just 3 days

I have severe dry skin all year long and I have tried everything from over the counter lotions to prescription creams. Some do help and some were a complete waste of money. I got sent some Dial NutriSkin  lotion to test out and share my opinion on and I was interested in trying if after I read the claims.

Dial NutriSkin  lotion is fast-absorbing and non-greasy, moisturizing your skin for 48 hours. However, Dial NutriSkin lotion goes beyond moisturization with a special BioNutrient complex that provides skin with its daily dose of nutrients – helping you achieve smoother and healthier skin in just three days.

So does it work? Well I have been using it for about 3 days. I can tell a difference in the softness and dryness of my skin even though it is still dry it is alot better. As bad as my skin is I don't think 3 days is enough time to completely heal it but I was amazed with the difference in just 3 days. I got the extra dry skin with aloe vera one of the Dial NutriSkin lotion. I love the smell of it. I love that its not too greasy. I love that it hasn't broke me out. So overall I am impressed. I will continue to use it to see more results but so far it has totally amazed me. So next time your at the store definitely check out this amazing lotion!

0 comments: