buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Heely's skate shoes fun for all ages

My kids love anything they can ride, slide, scoot, jump or skate with. I love them too because it gets my kids out moving. That's why we love Heelys. These are the ultimate skate shoes.
Heelys are pretty much a pair of tennis shoes with a wheel in the heel of them so you can walk or skate around town. You can learn to do a bunch of cool Tricks and Moves. We got the awesome chance to try them out. Luckily me and my two oldest all wear the same size shoes so we all got to try them and trust me we are definitely still learning them haha. They are alot trickier then we thought. We have had a blast with them so far but like I said we got alot more practicing to go before we can do tricks and stuff. We got the regular Heelys but think we should of got the HX2 to start out with which has 2 wheels. We aren't giving up though by the time summer and fall is over with we will have this down packed I think.

So if you or your kids want some cool way of getting around or playing around you should definitely check out Heelys. Heelys is throwing a Labor Day/Back-to-School special!! Between Sept 2-Sept 5, Buy one pair of Heelys, get the second pair for only $30! That's a heck of a deal! So its perfect time to get yours today. This would make a awesome Christmas present as well. So head over and check out all the great styles and colors and get some today!
* Disclosure- I was given a pair of Heely's free for my review to test out and keep. I received no other compensation for this post. The opinions in the review are mine and were not effected by the free item.

1 comment:

Eva G. said...

Awesome! I wanted them when I was little...maybe I'll get a pair now! :)