buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 2, 2011

Bridemaids Houseparty

 Bridesmaids is coming out on Blu-Ray and DVD on September 20th. I am so excited because I didn't see it at the theater but wanted too. It looks funny and a perfect girls night movie!





To celebrate the release of the Bridesmaids movie on DVD I was chosen to host a house party. This is gonna be so much fun. I mean whats better than good friends, a good movie and a party?  I will be getting the movie along with some party supplies and a gift card to get food for the party. I cant wait.  This will be alot of fun, lots of laugh to relieve the stresses of life and just enjoy ourselves with a movie and friends. This is definitely needed! So be on the lookout for my post party post to see how much fun we had!


Disclosure: Universal Home Entertainment is sponsoring my party by providing me with a copy of the DVD as well as party supplies and a gift card. The opinions expressed are mine and are no way altered by the free items.

1 comment: