buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD

There are not alot of shows left on TV that I like to watch anymore. Its all reality shows. The only show left on TV that I still get excited to watch every week is Fringe. I happened on the show accidentally a few years back and couldn't stop watching it. Now to think Season 4 is starting in a month and I cant wait! I have also been buying the prior seasons on DVD so I cant wait to get Season 3 on DVD. This season had to be one of my favorites to far.
In Season 3 of Fringe, Olivia and her alternate version switch places – wherein each Olivia becomes trapped in her respective alternate universe. It definitely messed with your head. Though they were the same person just from different universes they had alot alike and alot of differences. They made different choices in life which brought them to different places in life. I think about if there was another me in a alternate universe what would I be like? What choices did I make different. Was I a good student? Did I date different people and marry someone other then what I did in this universe. Did I have kids and when and with who? Man I would hope I would of been smarter and realized how bad the guys I dated where and the good guys I had that I got rid of that maybe I ended up with one of those. Its weird but in this universe I cant imagine life being different and not getting where I am in life right now as being my Destiny. Thinking about another alternate of me with a different Destiny is strange but kind of fun to think about. If a version of you existed in an alternate universe, what kind of different decisions would the alternate you make?

So if you like Sci Fi shows that have comedy, drama, love and mystery you definitely have to check out Fringe and Pre-order your copy of Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/o2MYBv ! Trust me you will be addicted and love it!

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Fringe: The Complete Third Season on DVD/Blu-Ray."

No comments: