buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

Nutrisystem Nation- Week 2

So its that time again for my weekly post about my Nutrisystem weight loss journey. Today marks my 2 weeks on the system. I think I have made it through the toughest part. I figured out portion sizes and calorie intakes and fat intakes. I have loved the support system online and through the Ipod APP. Without those I would probably be lost right now.
So Week 2, I have been sticking more to the diet system this week. I been eating the foods Nutrisystem sent me and have absolutely loved them for the most part. This week I stayed safe and ate the stuff I knew I would like and stayed away from the pasta ones since last week I wasn't fond of those. My favorite foods from this week are for Breakfast I loved the Maple brown sugar oatmeal and the Banana nut muffin. Lunch I liked the Ham and cheese melt. The Dinners I loved the Turkey Medallions and the Turkey pepperoni pizza. Dessert I was not fond of the Oatmeal raisin cookie like I thought I would but I love the Coconut almond bar. It was to die for. I did cheat a little this week and for dessert instead of the Nutrisystem dessert I had 4 Thin mint cookies but I made sure they were serving size and stayed under 150 calories and 5 grams of fat.
Overall I still need to add more diary/proteins into my diet and more vegetables but doing better than last week with that. I still need to increase my water intake but I have battled with that since a child. I didn't exercise as much as I would of liked this week but I did do some Cardio and misc. exercises 3 to 4 times this week for 30 minutes or so.
My next week goals are to To eat more Vegetables and fruits and drink alot more water. I want to make sure I do 30 minutes of Cardio 3 times a week and strength building 2 times this week.

Results so far
Starting 130lbs
week 1  128lbs  loss of 2lbs
week 2  126lbs  loss of 2lbs

So far so good and I thought for sure I wasn't losing anything this week. I sure don't feel like I loss anything but apparently I did.  Come Back next week for my week 3 post and see how I am doing and cheer me on!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visitinghttp://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

DISCLOSURE: I receiving Nutrisystem products free of charge in exchange for my reviews and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Shari said...

You go girl!

excellent job!