buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Land O'Frost Wrap kits healthy and yummy!

As you know Me and my family have been trying to eat healthier but I must tell you we are not giving up taste for healthier lol. So we always try to find low calorie foods that still taste awesome. Land O'Frost has these new wrap kits out and they are healthy and delicious. I was lucky enough to get 2 to review but honestly I would have bought them to try them either way since we love wraps.
We got the black forest ham and Swiss  Land O'Frost wrap kit along with the Oven Roasted turkey and Pepper jack kit and I am still trying to find the Chipotle turkey and cheddar one at the store to buy because it sounds yummy too. My kids are kind of picky eaters well mainly my 3 youngest and they loved them. Even my 3 year old liked them and she eats nothing I swear haha. She is now a big bread person so the tortilla was alot better to her. Me and my husband were surprised how soft and fresh the tortillas were and the the generous helpings of meat and cheese that they give you to put on each wrap. One kit makes a total of 5 wraps so that is great and they are a very good size too. Best part is they are only 230 calories per wrap which for lunch meat and cheese and stuff is awesome.

So if you have a family that loves sandwiches or wraps you have to check out  Land O'Frost new Wrap kits. They are delicious! They would make great h'orderves for parties as well. Just wrap them slice them smaller and mini wraps. Yes I am thinking Holiday parties! So head out to your local grocery and pick some up today. You will be glad you did!

No comments: