buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nutrisystem Nation- Week 13

Yep I'm back with this weeks progress report of my Nutrisystem weight loss journey. This week was totally blown. Im not gonna lie. I snuck into the candy bowl from Halloween. Those darn Twizzlers and york peppermint patties won this week. Also being that time of the month I get sweet tooth's so bad as well as tons of water weight gain to where I have to sometimes take my rings off from the swelling in my fingers and toes.But other than the cheating with the treats and water weight gain I think I ate pretty well. I didn't have any of the Nutrisystem desserts this week since I cheated with the candy hoping it would somehow balance out lol. I ate more veggies this week and fruits. I drank alot more water but I did drink alot more coffee this week as well since its been so cold outside. I did alot of walking on Monday and Tuesday but the rest of the week I didn't do as much.  My Nutrisystem food love of the week was the Cream of Broccoli Soup mm so yummy on these cold days!
Next weeks goal is to send left over Halloween candy to the troops so its out of site out of mind. I am also going to exercise either 30 minutes 3 times this week or 15 minutes everyday depending how my schedule is. I am also gonna really flush my system out with tons of water. Wish my luck on that goal. LOL! I can do this!

Results so Far
Starting 130lbs
week 1 128lbs loss of 2lbs
week 2 126lbs loss of 2lbs
week 3 127lbs gain of 1lb still down 3lbs overall
week 4 126lbs loss of 1lb down 4lbs since started
week 5 124lbs loss of 2lbs down 6lbs since started
week 6 123.5lbs loss of 1/2 lb down 6.5 lbs since started
week 7 123.5lbs no loss or gain down 6.5 lbs since started
week 8 123lbs loss of 1/2 lb down 7 lbs since I started
week 9 122.5lbs loss of 1/2lb down 7.5 lbs since started
week 10 121lbs loss of 1.5 lbs down 9lbs since started
week 11 120lbs loss of 1 lb down 10 lbs since I started and my first weight loss goal!
week 12 119lbs loss of 1 lb down 11 lbs since started!
week 13 120lbs gain of 1 lb down 10lbs since started!

So I gained instead of loss this week but that was to be expected with fudging up a little plus the water retention. I think next week once the retention is gone and I get back into the schedule will be a big week for me. I am happy still to have lost 10lbs and nothing is gonna stop me to lose 5 more! I can and will do this! Stay tune til next week!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

I recieved Nutrisystem products free of charge in exchange for my reviews and all opinions are my own.

No comments: