buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

REMBRANDT® Collection review

With Summer here we are all trying to look our best in those cute little summer outfits and bikinis. The one thing we forgot is our smile. We need to be flashing that beautiful white smile but not all of us have it. I know I don't. I drink alot of coffee and carbonated drinks and eat those yummy summer fruits that stain my teeth. So I got to try out Rembrandt's whole line of whiten products. I was so excited.

My favorite Rembrandt collection is the Deeply White +peroxide collection. It has your whiten toothpaste that has that fresh minty taste and leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Then I use the Deeply White  Mouthwash to rinse my mouth after. It is minty and just makes my mouth feel extra clean. I use both of those daily and it has helped tremendously but I wanted a extra boost so I tried the Deeply White 2 hour Whitening kit. I love this! It has these mouth trays that you put the whitening gel on and you wear for 2 hours and it will whiten your teeth up to 3 shades. That is amazing! After using these 3 things my smile looks so much better and I am so much more confident when I smile! Best part is all Rembrandt's collections and products are the same enamel safe whitening ingredients the dentist uses so that is awesome!

The other awesome Rembrandt collection is the Intense stain collection. This one is for tough stains like coffee, tea, soda, red wine and tobacco. This line has two great products. The first is the Intense Stain toothpaste which will noticeably whiten tough stain surfaces. It also repels stains and restores enamel. It is also SLS-free so that's great! The second product in this line is the Intense Stain dissolving Strips. These whiten strip are easily placed on your teeth 3 times a day for 14 days and they dissolve on your teeth within 5-10 minutes. So in 2 weeks you will have a gorgeous white smile! Both are safe and are so easy to use. Trust me you will be looking your best and flashing that white smile in no time at all.

So don't let your smile be left out this summer. Try Rembrandt's two great whitening lines. You will love them and everyone will think you spend $100's at the dentist getting your smile looking it's best but only you will know you did it easily at home for cheap with Rembrandt! So pick up yours today.

No comments: