buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ride Makers are the coolest!!



We receive two of the coolest cars from Ride Makers. One was a red mustang with flames and the other was a pink race car ha ha sorry not sure what it is called if you ask the boys they know ha ha! Both were cool though and very fun! It is Build- a-car instead of build a bear!


When we got them they were in pieces which made them funner! The boys sat down and start putting together their cars. I think it made the cars soo much more worth it to them. They knew they built it and made it and get to race it! It was pretty easy my 8 year old need no help he did it on his own!

When they got done building their cars they were ready to race! I swear they went outside and raced until it got dark and I called them in for dinner and bath. The next day as soon as homework was done he was back outside racing again. I couldn't of guess how much the boys would love these.

We are definitely gonna buy more from Ride Makers we already been back to check out more cars and accessories. I recommend this to all my readers with kids and big kids lol ! this will bring you family hours and hours of fun! It has been almost a week and the fun hasn't wore off here! So go check them out at http://www.ridemakerz.com/

2 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Your kids are beautiful! :) Love those cars, I bet Princess Nagger would get a kick out of one of those... :)

Stopping by from the MBC FYFM club...I'm a new follower! :)

Anonymous said...

this is so cute. father and son