buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

101 things to do with meatballs

I love recipes and I love trying new recipes. I love sharing my favorite recipes with you guys. So when I come across a awesome recipe book you bet I am going to tell you about it. Casa Di Bertacchi has this new cookbook called 101 Things to do with Meatballs. I know what your thinking just spaghetti and meatballs or meatball sandwich's but boy are you wrong. This book has some recipes you wouldn't even begin to dream up. I don't mean in a bad way either. Yes there are a few I say hmm maybe not but there are so many I said oh ya to!

Really there are too may to list and hey you need to buy the book and check it out for your self trust me you will love these recipes and they will become a family favorite your household because honestly they have became regulars for my family. Even some of my family and friends has ask for my recipes since they loved them so much. This is a must have for your recipe collection! Here is one of our favorites.

Holiday Meatballs

Ingredients:
1/2 package (3 lbs) Casa Di Bertacchi® Meatballs (frozen)
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 cup Bar-B-Q sauce

Directions:
1.Pour frozen meatballs into slow cooker.

2.Mix cranberry sauce and Bar-B-Q sauce together in a small bowl.

3.Pour over meatballs in slow cooker.

4.Cook on high for 3 1/2 - 4 hours or cook on low for 4 1/2 - 5 hours or until meatballs are fully cooked and sauce is bubbly.

5.Reduce heat of slow cooker to warm setting until ready to serve.

Makes 10-12 servings.

So head over to Casa Di Bertacchi and check out this awesome book!

2 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

I definitely need to check this book out. I love to cook and I love cookbooks so what's to lose?!?

My Trendy Tykes said...

This sounds like a cookbook worth getting!

Thanks for that recipe. It sounds delicious.