buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 1, 2010

Its 2010!!!

2010
Wow did we all wake up different? It is a brand new year. Can you believe 2009 is gone forever. I cant. It is gonna take me forever to remeber writing 10 instead of 09. Time for fresh starts and new lifes and new beginnings and new whatever you want. So what did I do at mudnight when the new year began well I was snoozing away. I know not very exciting guess I am getting old when I feel New Years is just another day no need to be tired all day from staying up all night to see the clock strike midnight. Kids were in bed at 715 and me I went to bed at 11 would of been earlier but my baby is still sick and puking. Heres to hoping this year bring her health and fast lol. Wishing you all the best this New Year has to bring!! It will have its ups and downs but hopefully more ups then downs. We get through this year learning new stuff and remembering old so savor this year because in 365 days it will be over!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2010. I'm getting married this year!

Anonymous said...

Happy new years to your beautiful family too
cawtlw@hotmail.com

lfhpueblo said...

Happy New Years. Hope Wednesday's x-rays give your doc the info needed to do the proper thing for your kidneys. Hope all your plans for 2010 that you wrote about on the 31st go easily and smoothly, and that there are only good outcomes for all of them.
Hope your baby gets well soon.

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!