buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 7, 2010

SeaPak Review and recipe

I am a big seafood lover and I know alot of people aren't but there is alot that are. It is hard to get fresh seafood in the west. So I have now looked into different way to fill my seafood cravings. SeaPak is the one brand that I have found that is the closest thing to fresh seafood. They carry a huge selection at all my favorite stores to shop at. I love their popcorn shrimp, their salmon burgers, their coconut shrimp, calamari, shrimp scampi, and tuna steaks. They are all so yummy and fresh and easy to make. My kids love them too.

The best part is SeaPak make fast , easy, healthy dinners. They are so versatile. You can make so many things with their products. If you go to their website they even have awesome recipes. I have tried a few and I must say they are awesome. You really must check out Seapaks products and their website and bookmark all their awesome recipes.

Here is one of my favorite recipes . I am a huge salad fan so this is perfect for me!
Popcorn Shrimp Winter Salad

Ingredients
1 (20 oz) package SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp or SeaPak® Butterfly Shrimp - Oven Crispy or 1 package (12 oz) SeaPak® Light & Crispy Shrimp

1/2 head of green leaf lettuce or romaine lettuce, chopped

1 granny smith apple, peeled and sliced

Blue cheese, crumbled (I use shredded cheese like cheddar or whatever since I'm not a blue cheese fan)

Walnuts

Freshly ground black pepper

Balsamic vinaigrette dressing or dressing of choice

Directions
PREPARE shrimp according to package directions.
DIVIDE lettuce among bowls. Add apple, blue cheese crumbles and walnuts.
TOP salads with shrimp and drizzle with dressing.

1 comment:

Tamara B. said...

My son loves their Popcorn Shrimp, they are so easy to prepare and and can be used in so many ways for a great meal.