buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Have you ever?

I am so having a day today. Have you ever had one of those days? You know what I am talking about. Those days that seem to go on forever and all you do is run like a chicken with your head chopped off. For the last two days I been having that kind of day.

I have done a total of 10 loads of laundry washed , dried and folded. I swept the bathrooms and kitchen. I mopped them too. I scrubbed the kitchen counters and table. I did dishes. I vaccumed the living rooms and bedrooms. I took out garbage. I even got some grocery shopping done. Yesterday I got 2 reviews done. Today I went to my post op appointment. I got the kids to clean their rooms, ya that was fun! Now I turn around and look and it feels like I havent got anything done! What the heck have I been doing for the last 2 days??

Maybe its the weather or that time of month but I am moody, frustrated, cranky, and extremely tired. Plus add in my 2 year old does NOT sleep through the night still and she woke up 4 times last night. I feel like my house is gross and unorganized. The kids keep making it messy again and my hubby called me OCD yesterday which kind of hurt my feelings but I guess it was cause I was cleaning up after him as he was making a mess which he does often and doesnt put things back but he says I didnt give him a chance too well what about the last 100 times?????

I guess I am in one of those funks. I dont like the way I look. I want to lose at least 10 pounds. I want my house organized and neat but I want to move. I want money to pay over due bills. I want a lawyer that dont cost 4000 dollars to help with my oldest twos custody case. I am sick of everytime I turn around something happens. Maybe I am just trying too hard or just setting my goals too high. I dont know but somethings got to give really. At least bring on 70 and 80 degree weather and green grass and flowers. Its cold outside and windy.

Anyone have these kind of days?????

1 comment:

lfhpueblo said...

Been having one of those two months fighting with a company over a bill I paid in November of 2009. They are billing me for it again. I sent them proof via US postal mail return receipt requested and they still don't get it. It's a health care bill, and the Doctor uses a billing service through a huge organization in a city over 4 hours away.
I finally called the PR person at the hospital in my town and left a message asking if I could come and bring all the proof to her and have her fax it, because when you try to speak to billing at this particular hospital it just send you to that billing place 4 hours away.
I mean the people I have to talk to on the phone at that place keep telling me it's been adjusted to zero, yet yesterday what came in the mail, but that bill again. It wasn't zero.
If I had money that grew on trees in my yard, hey maybe I wouldn't mind paying again a bill I've already paid. Yet, I don't live in fairy tale land, so that won't be happening.
Yep, I think I'm making headway on this bill thing and then nope, back to square one.
Not only that but their automated system keeps calling me still, yet it doesn't say anything anymore or leave messages on my answering machine, but it is ringing into my home.
The departments in this multidepartment medical billing demon do not, absolutely do not, communicate with each other. They'll tell you, well I can't do anything about this or that. Then give me the person who can.
I have never cussed or cursed at any of them, but have told them I am upset and pissed off. I probably shouldn't have said pissed off, only used the word mad, but that doesn't exactly describe how I'm really feeling.
I hate feeling like I'm going forward, only to be drug backwards by others.
In your case you get drug backwards by cleaning to only see it dirty again very soon (that happens with kids and is so frustrating). In my case I'm getting drug backwards by the billing demon.
All I can say is let Spring come and stay, not just tempt us and then once again sneek away. Then maybe my outlook will get brighter.