buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 29, 2010

Photoworks review


I love any product that I can personalize with my kids pictures. I am a sucker for things like that! Photoworks has alot of great stuff to chose from and everything you can personalize with a photo you love. Thats awesome!


I received a photo keychain and a photo pendant from Photoworks. Now I love keychains so this is special to me. It is a pretty tough made keychain. Now anytime I go anywhere my kids are right there with me on my keys. I love it!

Photobucket
The photo Pendant was special because it had my kids picture on it but really wasnt up to my standards. It was a little plain jane for me and the picture was really blurry. I am not sure if it was cause my picture was so big and shrinking it made it fuzzy or what. It was well made though and you dont have to worry about the picture coming off or fading. It was tough and wont break easily which is great for those little fingers that grab at anything dangly haha. This is now put in my special box to save forever. Just wish I would of used another picture or they would of told be during production that is was fuzzy so I could of sent a different photo in.


Photoworks has everything from photobooks which are really popular right now to jewelry and blankets. So if your looking for a great place to buy a unique one of a kind present for birthdays, Christmas, baby showers, or etc this is the place to go. You are bound to find something you love and they will love also.

No comments: