buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Boozy Ice cream yep I think so- Ice Cream Happy Hour recipe book review

I love ice cream and I am a mom that is over 21 so I like to have a drink every once in a while to relax me after a long stressful day. Sometimes we have friends over as well and its nice to make little adult only treats to share as well. So yes the ice cream and liquor gods answered me and came out with yep boozy ice cream. YAY! Ok so it wasn't the Gods actually but two woman chefs Valerie Lum and Jenise Addison. They made this awesome recipe book called Ice Cream Happy Hour 50 boozy treats you spike, freeze and serve.
I got the chance to review the book and I immediately was searching through the recipes to find ones I want to try. All of them sound heavenly. There were a few that stook out though like Cookies and cream with vodka, eggnog with brandy and rum, bahama mama and don't forget the mudslide sundae mmmm yep I'm drooling haha. The best part is they are all really easy to make and that's good for me because I don't have time to make something complicated when I want a treat. These will definitely be a hit on Girls night or adult game nights and such.

So if your over 21 and love ice cream you should definitely check out this recipe book called Ice Cream Happy Hour. You will love the recipes and the taste is to die for. Definitely a perfect adult treat for a long day. So check it out. You will be glad you did especially with the holidays coming up!

No comments: