buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Hickory Farms Makes perfect Christmas gifts

When I cant figure out what to get someone for Christmas or I am thinking of a family present for someone I immediately think of Hickory Farms and their awesome gift baskets. I grew up with family parties that included the summer sausage and cheese and cracker platters and They were always the hit of the party. I continue the tradition with my own family now especially for Wrestlemania and holidays we always have our Hickory Farms summer sausage and cheese platters. It makes any and all parties better and definitely cures the snack attacks. The best part Hickory Farms has great baskets and gifts for under $30. That is awesome!
I was lucky enough to get to have a little Hickory Farms basket sent to me and my family to review. We got the Warm & Hearty Welcome gift box. It came with beef summer sausage, turkey summer sausage, farmhouse cheddar, mission jack blend, three cheese & onion cheese, and a sweet hot mustard. I mean that is all you need for a great family party. We used it to make a meat and cheese platter for Thanksgiving and it was a hit as always. We knew it would be and its a tradition so it will continue no matter what. They are reasonably priced for a great size basket or box. So if you never had Hickory Farms you have to check them out! You will be glad you did.
Purchase any product from the Party Planner collection and your gift will benefit children in need. With the sale of every Party Planner item, a $5 contribution will be made to Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry Campaign to end childhood hunger in America. Visit Hickory Farms to learn more.

If you want to give a thoughtful and utterly delicious gift this holiday season, then by all means, make sure to select one of the scrumptious gift boxes from Hickory Farms. Not only will you spread plenty of holiday cheer to those special souls on your gift list, you'll also be helping to end childhood hunger in America!


For more information on Hickory Farms, Free Shipping to APOs and FPOs, and their Share Our Strength campaign, please visit the following:
DISCLAIMER:  I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Hickory Farms and received a product sample to facilitate my review.

No comments: