buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Woolite Complete review

You are probably familiar with common washing problems, such as your favorite dress or T-shirt fading, your shirt shrinking. Even clothing getting misshaped in the wash. Yep those are the times you want to just scream. Well I found a solution to wasting all the money from throwing out your favorite clothing. It's called Woolite Complete.

Woolite Complete gives all your clothes the right balance of cleaning and caring. It doesn't contain harsh ingredients, so it won't cause stretching, shrinking or fading. With Woolite Complete, you can keep all your clothes looking like new! I always thought of Woolite for delicates and fabric softeners but not any more. It is for everything. I used it  and used it again and again. I was completely shocked on how well it works and how my clothes looked and felt after using Woolite Complete. It has become a must have in my laundry cabinet.

So if you haven't tried Woolite Complete yet you have to try it. Head out to your local store and pick some up today. You will be glad you did!

Thanks to smiley360.com and woolite for sending me a sample to facilitate my review. This in no way altered my opinions of the product but just help me review it and give my honest opinions.

No comments: