buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I Heart Shakey on DVD Aug. 28, 2012

I Heart Shakey 
Released on DV Aug. 28th, 2012
102 minute running time
PG

My kids love movies with animals in them so when we got to watch I Heart Shakey they were pretty excited.

Synopsis:
Single father J.T. and his precocious daughter Chandler move from a small town to Chicago with their lovable family mutt Shakey. After missing the fine print in their rental contract, J.T. is forced to find Shakey a new home. Chandler hatches a plan to keep Shakey and teach J.T. a valuable lesson about loyalty and the importance of keeping family together.

Our Opinion:
My kids fell in love with Shakey. They thought the movie was funny and good. They have watched it a few times since. They love the parts where Shakey gets in trouble and makes messes in some of their plans to rescue him. I think this is a great family movie and the kids will love it. We give it two thumbs up! It will be available at Redbox locations, Target, Walmart and Amazon.com.

1 comment:

VickieC said...

I love this type of movie an I know the grandkids will as well,thanks for sharing