buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 19, 2012

Reel Cash Critters Online game review

As a mom I don't get alot of time to play games but when I do it is usually online. I love finding free games that are fun and keep me entertained for a while. So when I got the chance to try out Reel Cash Critters  online game where you can actually win real money without spending any I had to try that.

Reel Cash Critters  is a slot machine type game where you spin and win prizes like coins and even real cash! I had alot of fun playing this game. It is like being in Vegas but without all the noise and lights all in the warm comfort of your home. Best part of this game is it is free. There is a minute or two of ads every so often but hey it is free and you win real money so its all ok with me.

So if you are a online gamer you have to check out Reel Cash Critters  and spin your heart out to have fun and win real money. You will be glad you did!

This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received a Gamesville Gold Membership and compensation for my time investment and work on this campaign.

No comments: