buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nature Box review- perfect for healthy snacking

I must tell you my biggest weakest with eating healthy is snacking. I love snacking. I am not much for big meals but man I love snacking through out the day. I try to snack healthy but when your in a rush and so crazy busy I don't always grab the healthiest foods. So when I heard about Nature's Box I was very interested!
The company's healthy snack box delivered to your door concept makes healthier snacking easier and provides busy people with a convenient way to have nutritious, wholesome, and minimally processed snacks always on-hand throughout the year. For less than $20 a month, a NatureBox includes 15-20 servings of 4-6 items 'curated' by a nutritionist and sourced from local growers and independent food suppliers across the U.S. Every snack included in the box is free of high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors. With measured portions, NatureBox snacks make it easier on snackers to resist over-indulging in unwanted and unhealthy calories. The company also gives individuals the option to 'customize' their NatureBox by choosing non-gmo, low sugar, or gluten-free boxes to fit their dietary preferences. That sounds awesome!
I got the November box to try it out and I absolutely fell in love with the packaging of the foods being green and still pretty. The variety was awesome and it all was so delicious. We got a bag of Carrots Chips which is amazing with some yummy dip. We got Cinnamon Spiced Granola which was so tasty and a great healthy morning snack for us. The kids absolutely adored the Crunchy Ranch Peas. They reminded my of corn nuts. The Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Seeds were amazing. My favorite snack was the Chipolte Maple Almonds. They sweet, crunchy with a bit of a spice and I loved it.
Each month the boxes are different so you can try something new and not get burnt out on one snack. The best part not only will you get a safe, chemical free healthy snack box but for every one sold NatureBox donates one meal to its partner organization Feeding America that feeds 37-million hungry Americans every year. That is awesome! So if you are worried about what you and your family snack on and want something healthier you have to check out Nature's Box you will be glad you did!

No comments: