buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 25, 2013

Kidorable Dora rain coat review

It is that wet time of year again and my kids love splashing in the puddles and walking through the snow. my two youngest love their Kidorable Rain boots and their Rain coats. So when Kidorable came out with some of their  favorite cartoon characters on their adorable boots and coats and umbrella my girls wanted them.

We got the Dora the Explorer Rain Coat and when it got here I was surprised at how nice this rain coat actually was. I mean I always get good quality from Kidorable but I was expecting the rubber coats they had when i was a kid and this is no where like that. It is nicely lined in print fabric and the soft flexible rubbery outside. It looked so warm and cozy. It is a definite high quality coat and my girls love it. It will last forever.

Kidorable has so many nice quality made product that you will love. I mean you will have to get the whole ensemble because they are just that cute. So head over and check out the new Dora the Explorer and Spongebob  lines while your there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This rain coats are very important not only for the kids but also to adults to avoid the flu o any sick the rain can give.
Womens Rain Coat