buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Dove Body Wash

I was so excited when I was chosen to be a Dove Ambassador. I am Dove lover since I was a little kid. I had strong allergies to soaps and lotions and etc. The doctor told my mom to only use Dove on me and since then Dove is the only brand I use. Dove has grown alot since then. There is Dove deodorant,  Dove shampoos, Dove lotions and of course Dove soaps and body washes. It amazes me how many great new Dove products there are now!

The newest is the New Dove Body washes with a new formula that contains the brand’s mildest cleansers with NutriumMoisture. The new formula contains 100% natural moisturizers that skin can absorb, keeping your skin smooth and nourished. It now contains Glycinate, an ultra mild ingredient primarily used in high end facial care products, to create the mildest formula ever. Actually it is the mildest on the market. That's awesome! Now I am a bit prejudice towards Dove as that it is the only brand I use but this new body wash is absolutely amazing. I use a small penny size amount on my scrunchy thing and I can wash my whole body. Normally most mild cleanser don't get a great lather but this one does. I love it! It leaves my body feeling clean, refreshed and so soft and moisturized. I am so glad even though they changed the formula a bit it still doesn't irritate my skin or leave it itchy and dry and that is whats most important to me. The best part is the price. The other body washes out on the market can range from $4 up to at least $10. Dove Body washes are priced around $4.49 to $6. So really reasonable for such a luxury soap that will leave you feeling like you just left a spa! It comes in many different scent and scent free, so there is one for everyone!

I have only been using it for a couple days now but I can't wait to let you know how great my skin feels and looks in a few weeks of using this. So stay tuned and look out for my next Dove post. You can also check out Dove on Facebook and see all the new things coming out and the favorites!

 I wrote this review while participating in a Brand Ambassador Campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dove and received products to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: