buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 15, 2013

Birthday Express review

So my youngest is turning 5 next month and she wanted a owl birthday. I looked at all the local party supply store around and none of them had owls. I couldn't believe that. So when I got the chance to review a certain product from Birthday Express you bet the first thing i looked for was owls. Now don't get me wrong I have used Birthday express many times in the past because they had such a huge selection at great prices but I wasn't sure if they would have owls and could get them here in time.

So after seeing that they had owls and a few different designs, I found a really cute Owl party set me and my daughter fell in love with. The Owl Blossom Basic Party Pack for 8 Included 8 invitations, dinner plates, cups, forks, spoons, activity placemats, 16 napkins, solid-color tablecover, 18 balloons (3 colors) all for $24. That is a awesome price! Now we crossed our fingers and hoped it got here in time.
Now not only did it get here in time but way before. The shipping was fast and the stuff looked just as cute in person as it did in the pictures.  We were so happy. The plates and cups were made of a think sturdy paper and were not cheaply made. We are extremely pleased with our selection and know these cute owl supplies will make her birthday the party of her dreams.

Birthday express has so many different selection to choose from. There is stuff for babies, kids and adults and even weddings and retirement. If you are having a party of any type Birthday Express has everything you need to make it special and fabulous! So if you have never checked them out before you should head over now and see all the great stuff they have!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: