buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 4, 2013

Dove Ambassador post number 2 with Vlog post


OK I am back again to share as a Dove Ambassador how my month has been going using the new Dove Moisture body wash with NutriumMoisture formula. This whole experience has been great. I love Dove and it has been the only brand I have ever used. So it’s hard for me to say how the other brands work because I can’t use them. If I do I become very itchy, rashy, and miserable so I stick with Dove where I know my skin won’t react badly. My daughter is the same way with severe eczema and can only use very mild cleansers. That’s why I am blessed to be a Dove Ambassador and have the opportunity to share my love of Dove with you especially if some of you have skin issues as well.


Dove’s new Body wash with Nutrium Moisture has 100% natural moisturizers that skin can absorb so that it replenishes the lipids lost during cleansing to keep your skin smooth and nourished. It is still the same gentle and mild cleansing formula as before which is awesome. I have been using it for a month now every day. I am so impressed with how healthy my skin looks now. It has a gorgeous glow and is so soft. I don’t have to use as much lotion anymore because my skin is moisturized and not dry and scaly. Even my legs and feet look so much healthier. I love that I can use a quarter size amount on my scrunchy thing and it makes such a great lather I can wash my whole body without using more. This 12oz bottle is barely half way gone even with me and my 4 year old using it. That makes me happy because it goes along way for its awesome price saving me a ton of money.

I know I am kind of prejudice towards Dove since it is the only brand I can use but I will tell you the not all Dove products are the same. There are so many to choose from and I must say I have probably tried them all. Before this campaign I mainly used the Dove bar soaps. There was so many scents I loved but the only thing is that the bars seem to not last as long as this Body wash does. My kids would use it and it would slip off into the tub where it would slowly dissolve and get wasted. Plus I hated the soap residue left from the bar soap. This Dove body wash I don’t have to worry about that. Plus the bar soap seems a little hard to rinse off especially for my kids where the body wash washes off quick and completely leaving my kids skin clean and soft. So where I love Dove I can say this Dove Body Wash with Nutrium moisture is far above the other products. I will be buying this again and again. It is my new favorite. So if you haven’t tried it yet head out to your nearest store and pick some up today! You will be glad you did! Also check out Dove on Facebook and watch my Vlog post about my opinions too. Its not the greatest Vlog post but I am still learning to do them and I hope you like it!


 “I wrote this review while participating in a Brand Ambassador Campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dove and received products to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: