buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 9, 2013

MLB Philadelphia Phillies Umbrella Stroller review

Do you have a favorite MLB team? Well now you can show off your team spirit and your little one can feel like part of the team with the new MLB official umbrella strollers! You will love the stroller's adjustable canopy, lightweight design, and ease of travel. This is the ultimate way to show your team pride as you're on the go! You have some great teams to choose from like Philadelphia Phillies, Chicago Cubs, Texas rangers, Boston Red Soxs, San Francisco Giants, and more.

I chose the Philadelphia Phillies stroller for my review because my mom grew up back there and so did my siblings and family. My brother and his family is still there along with other family. They love the Phillies and I remember rooting them on with my Aunt Maryanne and Uncle Jerry. The stroller is a typical umbrella stroller. It is light and folds up small so perfect to keep in the trunk for on the go trips. I love the canopy. My last umbrella stroller didn't have the canopy so this is my favorite feature. plus it is adjustable and you can maneuver it in all positions to block the sun from you child's face. That is awesome! It's also got a 3 point harness seat belt to keep your little one secure. The material is thick and durable and easy to wipe clean. This stroller has been great and will get used alot especially this summer. 

If you are a MLB fan and have a little one that loves to share your spirit then you have to pick up one of these awesome strollers. You will love them and they are so fun! They are reasonably priced as well especially for a official MLB product!

I received a stroller from kolcraft to facilitate my review the opinions are my own and yours might differ.

No comments: