buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Swimsuits from FreeCountry.com

Yep Summer time means more water time and tanning time and definitely more swimming time. Now my bathing suits are either worn-out and old or they just don't fit right anymore. So I needed a new swimsuit. So when Free Country ask if I was interested in reviewing one of their swimsuits you bet I said yes.


Free Country has a huge selection of bathing suits and in many different styles from bikinis, to tankinis and even different style bottoms. All swimsuits are bought separately so you can pick the top you like and match it to the bottom you like. This way you get what you like and not something your stuck with. Plus women know sometimes our top is a different size then our bottom so now we can have a swimsuit that fits perfectly.

I picked out POOLHOUSE PLAID TIE BACK TANKINI TOP and the TIE FRONT ACCENT SWIM SKIRT in turquoise. I picked this top because I like that the straps don't go around my neck because my neck can't handle the straps tying around there. I also loved the pretty blue and grey plaid design.  My favorite is that is covers my mommy tummy lol. The skirt I love because it covers my thighs and it is so pretty and girly on. This entire swimsuit is so pretty on and I feel covered and confident in it. Now I can play in the water with my kids and not worry about my swimsuit. It is comfortable and definitely quality made. It should last me quite a few summers!

So if your swimsuit shopping check out Free Country and their awesome swimsuit collection. They have some for everyone in your family. So head over  and check them out today! You will be glad you did.

No comments: