buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 13, 2013

Kidoodle TV great #App for kids

I participated in a Blog Blast program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kidoodle.TV. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
This time a year we are always on the go and the kids get bored so thats why I downloaded kidoodle app so that my kids could watch the shows they love and that I approve of while we are out. My kids love Kidoodle because it has My little pony, Little pet shop and even Madeline. I loved it because I can moniter what they watch in the parents room. Plus it is so easy to use my 5 year old can find her shows and watch them without my help. This has been such a great app. Check it out at the Apple app store and follow them on facebook and twitter.

Kidoodle Holiday Giveaway:
  • Try Kidoodle.TV for FREE and enter by December 31, 2013 to win 1 of 10 tablets or 1 of 10 Kidoodle.TV year-long subscriptions!
  • To enter the giveaway, go to Kidoodle.TV to sign up for a free trial. Follow the on-screen directions and submit!

No comments: