buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 13, 2013

Swerve sweetner a great alternative to sugar

With watching my weight especially this time of year I try to cut as much sugar as I can. I use mostly Splanda or Agave but I was given a chance to try Swerve sweetner and I wanted to try it. Alot of sweetners have a after taste or taste off to me so its hard for me to drink sweetners other than the two I listed above. So that was the first thing I wanted to find out is if Swerve had that after taste.

When I recieved it I decided to try some in my coffee I am pleased to say there is no nasty after taste. I also love that it measures about the same as sugar. I decided to make cookies and other baked treat using Swerve instead of sugar and to my surprise no one that ate it realized a difference. So that is wonderful! I love that it isn't sugar and doesnt have the calories like sugar. I could actually use this especially if my others were more expensive or out of stock. This is a little more pricey than my normals so its something I wont buy often because of that but I actually enjoy it and if I find it cheaper I will definitely buy it!

Swerve is a great tasting, natural sweetener that measures cup-for-cup just like sugar! Made from a unique combination of ingredients derived from fruits and vegetables, Swerve contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives or flavors. It has ZERO CALORIES, NON-GLYCEMIC, NATURAL, and NO GMOs. As a replacement for sugar, Swerve is zero-calorie, non-glycemic and safe for those living with diabetes. Human tests have shown Swerve does not affect blood glucose or insulin levels. Get yours today!

No comments: