buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Maker Studios Gears set review

If You are looking for Christmas gifts your kids will love and you will love as well then I got some suggestions for you. My kids love build stuff. I love watching them build stuff. Their imaginations go wild making their new creation and I love it! So when I got the chance to try out a couple building sets from Maker Studios I couldn't wait.


So what is Maker Studios? Maker Studio™ inspires imagination and a love for engineering. In this set featuring gears, you’ll be able to build a racecar, a cable car, a 3-wheeler and a motorcycle. For each build you’re given Engineering Challenges – experiment with friction, torque and propulsion as you engineer your solutions. Once you’ve mastered all four builds, get creative and design something that’s all your own!

Me and my kids loved this set and were able, with my help, to build a racecar and 3 wheeler.  It comes with easy to follow instructions and you can use household items to make all this fun things. My kids have told me and put on their list they want more of these sets. We got the gears set and I also got the Propellers set as well.You will have fun knowing your kids are using their imagination and creating something. It is a great learning experience and would be great as a Christmas gift, Birthday gifts or a just because I love you gift. So check out these awesome sets today. You will be glad you did!

I got these sets for free for giving my honest opinion and review. I didn't receive any other compensation! 


No comments: