buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My back to school quests!


So with 6 kids 5 which will be in school next year I am counting my pennies while shopping hitting Walmart, target, Old Navy , Burlington, and Ross. They all have great clearances! Also for supplies Office max is my favorite deal place!

So Ive got my list narrowed down to these things:
_____________________________________
Back packs ( if I have money maybe Ill win some or get a awesome sponsor fingers crossed)

Hand sanitizer= dollar tree here I come

Lunch totes or boxes ( those are also if I find reasonable otherwise plastic bags kids)

I need shoes for my 3 year old ( size 7)

I need shoes for my 8 yr old son (size 2 kids/mens I guess lol)

Shoes for my oldest daughter who's 10 (size 3 to 4s in girls/womens)

Leggings ( definitely my girls favorite clothing accessory)= $5 at walmart got 2 get them now

1 to 2 out fits for my 3 and 4 year old ( size 3T and 4T)

shirts and pants or capris for my 10 yr old (size 7-10)
____________________________________________

I know that sounds like alot but you figure my 7 year old clothing and shoes wise is done! My son clothing wise done! I got 2 outfits each for my 3 and 4 yr old! I got 2 t shirts for my oldest daughter. I got notebooks, paper, folders, pencils, pens, pencil sharper, binders, etc. I got shoes for my 4 year old! I got tissues at walmart, Pencil top erasers and I gotsocks on clearance at walmart 1.50 a bog of 10 for all the kids.

So where are you finding the best deals? Any ideas for my list item of where to get them very cheap? What is left on your list?

No comments: