buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Country Bobs Cookbook review


I received Country Bob's Cookbook and I was so excited to try some of the delicious recipes! I love cook books! The first recipe I tried was the super sloppy Joe's and we loved them! My kids went back for seconds and my husband took leftovers to work it was that good! The second recipe I tried is Taco Soup. It is cold outside and this warmed us up and was delicious. I even got the kids to eat it which is awesome. The dessert recipe I tried was the Death By Chocolate and I must say yummy!!! It is the best! Country Bob's cookbook is awesome I am already planning to try some more of the great recipes! It is a wonderful hardback book and great inspirational sayings! I think all of you guys must try this cook book and and check out Country Bob's sauce also it is wonderful!!! Go to http://www.countrybobs.com/ their stuff is very inexpensive and very yummy and now this cookbook is a great addition to our cookbook collection and will be a favorite of yours too!

No comments: