Panko Crusted Salmon
What you need:
- Salmon Fillets
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Mix honey and Dijon mustard together in bowl
- Cover salmon in the honey and mustard mix.
- Generously our Panko over salmon
- Bake salmon at 375 for 15 minutes or until it flakes, and ENJOY!
Ashley LeMieux is very ambitious in the kitchen as well as in other aspects of her life. Ashley is the founder of The Shine Project and in her spare time a freelance writer for My Baby Clothes dot com. Dress your little ones for success in their stylish baby clothes, baby hats and baby headbands.