buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Grace's Sweet Life Italian sweets cookbook

So I am part Italian and my mom grew up eating Italian food back east. Her mom's side came over from Sicily and the food is to die for especially their desserts. My favorite has always been the Cannolis and Pizzelles mmmm Yummy. So when I got the chance to try out a Italian dessert recipe book you bet I was excited!
Grace's Sweet Life book has authentic Italian recipe for my two favorite desserts and many more great yummy treats. The best part they are very easy to make with not alot of ingredients or steps to making them. That is important for me because though I love yummy things I don't want to spend 5 hours making it. So I am so in love with this book.

If you love Italian desserts or just love cooking something different and delicious you have to check out Grace's Sweet Life book. You will be glad you did and so will everyone eating the stuff you make from it! It is a must have cook book!

1 comment:

ed pills online said...

Happiness is good health and a happy memory.
Amazing web site good article.