buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

GH Cretors Popped corn review

My biggest weakest is snacks. I love food and snacks. I can't finish big meals but I can snack all day lol. So I have been trying to find better snacks. Popcorn is one of those crunchy and healthy snacks. I love finding ones that are all natural as well. So when I came across GH Cretors Popped Corn I had to try them.

GH Cretors Popped corn has No artificial flavors or colors, or No gluten ingredients.They are made with fresh creamery butter, all natural sweeteners, and locally grown Non-GMO popcorn. They have flavors like Chicago Mix, Just the Cheese Corn, Kettle Corn, Just the Caramel Corn, and Caramel Nut Crunch. I honestly couldn't wait to try them all.
When we got them it was perfect because it was family movie night. We opened up the bags of popped corn and started snacking while watching movies. Everyone loved the popped corn. I don't even think there was a favorite. The caramel was sweet, buttery and delicious. The cheese was cheesy and tasty. The Caramel nut crunch was sweet and salty and like a cracker jack but 10 times better. The kettle corn was sweet and perfect. The Chicago was awesome with the cheese and caramel mixed. What a great idea! This was definitely a hit at our house and we will be getting more.

So if you like snacks or just popped corn you have to try GH Cretors Popped Corn. You will love it. Also if you need a great present for someone this is the one they will love it! So head over and check them out and pick some up and check them out on FACEBOOK as well.

No comments: