buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 17, 2013

Shelf Safe Milk? Yes there is such a thing!- Review

 My kids are huge milk drinkers. They love it plain, chocolate , strawberry, vanilla or whatever lol. We drink all kinds of milks as well like cows, coconut, almond and soy. My kids enjoy it all. The problem I have is my fridge is a old tiny fridge especially for a family of 8. I just don't have enough room for everything. So I need as much as I can get to be able to last on the shelf in storage. I know most people don't realize there is some milks that are safe to sit on the shelf unrefrigerated  It is true and actual name brands as well like Bordens, Hersheys, Horizon,True Moo and Organic valley is just a few.
So how does it taste you are wondering. Well first off the packaging for the single serve one are great! They look like little juice boxes which my kids think is awesome. The are easily stored and then put in the fridge when you are ready for more great tasting cold milk. They even have organic versions, 1%, 2%, whole and fat free so you can get just what you like. Now back to taste. Once it is cold and ready honestly you can even tell it was once stored on the shelf. you would think it is the refrigerated milk. My kids downed it and couldn't wait to buy more. I love that it now frees up more room in my fridge for other foods.

A little about Shelf Safe Milk:
Shelf safe milk is Grade A fluid milk that requires no refrigeration until the package is opened, thanks to ultra pasteurization and special Tetra Pak cartons that preserve all the wholesome goodness of milk. Now kids can get the vitamins and nutrients of milk anytime, anywhere.

So if you need space in the fridge and you have a milk loving family you have to check out Shelf Safe Milk. You will love it and so will your family and no one will notice the difference of storage! So go get some today!

No comments: