buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 1, 2013

Dolma Jewelry review- Childrens pearl necklace

My girls love to look pretty and love girly stuff especially jewelry. Since they were born I always got them baby bracelets and at 2 months old I got their ears pierced. My youngest at 6 month started wearing necklaces and she loved them. So i love shopping for cute jewelry for my girls that they will love. So for my daughter's 7th birthday on Saturday I gave her a gorgeous pearl necklace that had daisy shaped accents on it from Dolma Jewelry. My daughter loved it and so did I!
This pretty 16" necklace was perfect for her. She loved the pink centers in the flowers. She couldn't wait to wear it! All the other girls were in awe of it too. So you bet you know where some of my other girls future present will be coming from lol! This necklace is a great quality necklace. It is made with a sturdy stainless steel chain, pearls and pink Chinese crystals. This is definitely a new favorite in her jewelry box.
If you love jewelry you have to check out Dolma Jewelry. They got a huge selection of great stuff from earrings, necklaces, bracelets and etc for kids and adults. There is so many gorgeous stuff there is bound to be something you love if not alot of stuff lol. So check it out today!

No comments: