Chicken Avocado Wraps
· 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
· ½ cup cubed red pepper ( I used tomato)
· ¼ cup chopped cilantro
· ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce ( I Omit this my kids dont like it)
· 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
· 4, 8-inch flour tortillas
· 4 red leaf or Boston lettuce leaves ( I use spinach leaves)
· Combine chicken, tomato, cilantro and hot sauce in a medium bowl and toss well.
· Add avocado and toss again.
· Divide chicken mixture among tortillas and top with lettuce leaves.
· Roll up and cut in half.
Maria Zoitas, creator of “Maria’s Homemade” line of prepared food sold exclusively at Westside Market NYC, has created an assortment of delicious, brown bag/lunch box recipes for all back-to-schoolers. This is her recipe!